Monday, July 16, 2012

SEBASTIAN BACH: Pro-Shot Footage Of HELLFEST Performance

Professionally filmed video footage of Sebastian Bach's June 16 performance at the Hellfest festival in Clisson, France can be seen below.

Featured songs:

01. Big Guns
02. Piece Of Me
03. 18 And Life
04. American Metalhead
05. Monkey Business
06. I Remember You
07. Youth Gone Wild

Note: This was not the entire Sebastian Bach performance. Four other songs were performed that night: "Kicking & Screaming", "Slave To The Grind", "TunnelVision" and "Here I Am".

Bach last week posted a letter on his Facebook page in which he said he is willing to reunite with his former band SKID ROW. "For the fans, I would be willing to put my ego aside and do something that would be special for the people who put us where we are today," he wrote. "I do not personally want it myself. But it's not always about 'what I want.' If the fans really want to see us together, I would do it for the fans. Sometimes you can do things for people other than yourself."

Bach said he wanted to write the letter in response to current SKID ROW singer Johnny Solinger's new interview in which Johnny said a recent tweet by Bach about a possible SKID ROW reunion was an attempt to "get attention."

Bach last month released a video for the song "I'm Alive". The clip is one of three videos (alongside "Kicking & Screaming" and "TunnelVision") that the singer filmed on June 28, 2011 in Hollywood, California with director Devin DeHaven of Fortress Entertainment (PAPA ROACH,WHITESNAKE, METHOD MAN, TALIB KWELI).

"I'm Alive" comes off Bach's new album, "Kicking & Screaming", which sold 6,600 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 73 on The Billboard 200 chart. The singer's previous CD,"Angel Down", opened with 6,400 units back in November 2007 to debut at No. 190.






Original Post: Blabbermouth 

No comments:

Post a Comment