Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sebastian Bach Lashes Out At The Writer Who Recently Interviewed Skid Row Frontman Johnny Solinger

Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach has shot down an interviewer claims and reached out to his former bandmates in an explosive open letter, confirming that the original Skid Row lineup was due to get back together and was booked to play Sonisphere.

“There is a journalist named Jonathan Parks who has gone out of his way to undermine our fragile relationships,” he states in response to an interview that Parks recently conducted with current Skid Row frontman Johnny Solinger. “He makes up whatever he wants to say on his website – I can guarantee you I never said what ended up in my interview."


Bach continues, “Every time there is a question I answer, on his site, ‘Well, you know, John…’ I can guarantee you I did not know this person’s name. I challenge Mr Parks to put up the audio of what I actually said, so you can hear for yourself what bullshit lies ended up in his interview.


That’s why it’s futile for me to respond to my replacement’s ridiculous claims. Because I’ll bet you Jonathan Parks used more than a little creative license in his interview, as he did in mine.”


Bach also responds to current Skid Row singer Johnny Solinger allegedly suggesting that reunion rumors were unfounded by saying, “It’s not ‘crap. We were offered to play two shows at Sonisphere in Europe. They even printed up posters for the show which had us on the bill.

For more than 40 years KISS has let the fans be the boss and the fans love them for it. My old band is the complete opposite of that.

For the fans I would be willing to put my ego aside and do something that would be special for the people who put us where we are today. I do not personally want it myself – but it’s not always about what I want.

So to my old band members, if you want to try and get out of the internet bullshit and come together for the sake of the fans, give me a call.”

He continues, “One last gigantic ‘fuck you’ to Jonathan Parks for being a slimy scumbag. The fans have you to thank for completely fucking up this year’s chances for a reunion. Way to go, stupid.”

Crumbs. The interviewer in question has responded to the diatribe, telling Classic Rock, “If one reads the interview they will see only one mention of Bas saying my name. One mention does not equal the “every time” name dropping Bas suggests. It was the very first question and of course that’s how most normal phone chats start.

The interview he is complaining about was published six months ago. He wasn’t upset six months ago and in fact tweeted and Facebooked the link. It was only after we ran an interview this week with Mr. Solinger that he freaked out.

We record our interviews on our cellphones’ internal storage and after they are published they are deleted. This is true for not just Mr. Riot Act but for all celebs we talk to.

As for Bas saying that he assumes the Snake and Solinger interviews were lies as well, why not ask them or go to www.skidrow.com where Sabo’s chat is prominently featured?”









source: metalhammer.co.uk











No comments:

Post a Comment